- Tub of Humble Seedz
- 398 ml can of peeled tomatoes
- One Spanish onion
- Half red pepper
- Half of a small butternut squash
- Three or four white or brown mushrooms
- 1 ball of fresh dough
- Bake some veggies. We used squash, spanish onions and peppers.
- Mix one tub of Humble Seedz with a small can (398 ml) of peeled tomatoes. This makes a great base.
- Sprinkle some flour onto a baking tray and roll out your pizza dough onto it. We make our dough from scratch but you can buy it ready made.
- Spread the cream cheese/tomato base evenly onto the dough, and layout your baked veggies. Add a few sliced mushrooms if desired, and then drizzle with EVOO.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 550 C and cook for approx 10 minutes, or until it starts to brown.
- To serve, you could drizzle with some good quality balsamic vinegar.